If you weren't destined to have a naturally attractive smile, don't feel frustrated. You are not alone. According to Dentistry Today, about 25 percent of adults don't like their smile appearance, but modern dental techniques from your Sterling, VA cosmetic dentist can change all that. At Artiste Dentistry, Dr. Tara Moshiri applies her technical and artistic skills to enhance teeth and gums for patients of all ages. From offering simple bonding treatments to full smile makeovers, Dr. Moshiri can remake your smile into a true work of art, and you'll feel proud to show it off.
What bothers you about your smile?
According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, many people dislike how their smiles have darkened and faded over the years. Or, perhaps, you personally have healthy teeth, but some are chipped, and there's a gap in between your two front teeth.
Yes, while concepts of what's attractive and what's not vary from person to person, what really counts is how you feel about your smile. If you feel self-conscious, you're likely to smile a lot less.
What can you do?
Here's a great idea, and it's simple to do. Think about how you would like your smile to change, and then contact your cosmetic dentist in Sterling for a smile analysis. Dr. Moshiri will examine your teeth and gums, make sure they are healthy and then talk about potential enhancements. Maybe you just want brighter tooth enamel. Or, perhaps you dislike the metal fillings that show when you smile. Whatever the case, Dr. Moshiri will devise a treatment plan that makes sense for your needs, wants and budget, too. You can do just some or all of the treatment plan at one time as you choose.
Cosmetic dental services at Artiste Dentistry
Dr. Moshiri offers a wide range of cosmetic dental treatments. They include:
- Composite resin bonding, using a blend of acrylic and glass particles to resurface chipped and pitted teeth or to fill gaps and smooth overcrowding
- Professional teeth whitening which uses a strong bleaching gel to brighten deeply stained enamel (both in-office and at-home versions are available)
- Porcelain veneers, permanently placed laminates made of dental-grade ceramic to disguise large cracks, chips and other flaws
- Lumineers, quick, easily placed and reversible veneers
- Cosmetic contouring to gently reshape tooth enamel and gum tissue for a more even look
Cosmetic dentistry really can help you
Why not improve your appearance and your outlook with award-winning dental treatments from Artiste Dentistry? Contact Dr. Moshiri's office team today to arrange your personal consultation in Sterling, VA. Phone (703) 434-3286.